Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day plans...

It is now boxing day and I have the time and energy to restart the third volume of the trilogy- already being drawn back into an engaging and exciting world...

My gaming thoughts are particuarly tending towards nickers of present and I would like to present this useful link to a survey of beastmen figures- many of which would serve well -
http://www.frothersunite.com/files/rob/Bmsc/Bmsc1.htm

I am still of the mind to use Song of Blades and Heroes as rules and once I settle upon figures I hope a trial skirmish can be attempted. As ever your suggestions are most welcome !

Finally a belated Merry Christmas to one and all! Not too belated actually as Christmas of course extends to Epiphany and even longer in the Middle Ages when it extended to Candlemas on the 2nd of February!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting link - thanks! And merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just to embark on my miniature project for MBT. Have recieved my first batch of conversion fodder (some coperate wars miniatures from East riding miniatures to convert into calenders).

    For nickers im looking into some of the D&D miniatures off of ebay,I have also thought about converting some plastic bloodletters with beastmen heads and greenstuff fur etc.

    Look forward to following your blog with interest.

    ReplyDelete